Spring season (limited spots available, no cost). Please contact email@example.com before drop in:
- U9/11 (born 2006-2010) 5v5 futsal “house-league” Sat 3pm to 4:30pm (Woodroffe H.S, first floor)
- U13/14 (born 2003-2005) 5v5 futsal “house-league” Sat 4:30pm to 6pm (Woodroffe H.S, first floor)
- U15/16 (born 2001 to 2002) 5v5 futsal “house-league” Fri 6pm to 8pm (gym Mustang, 438 Slater St, 2nd floor)
- Need waiver form submitted for new players
- Currently running until end of April
Summer plans (online registration starts soon)
- U9T2 (some 2007s, 2008/2009) team in ERSL – 7v7. Game night: Mondays
- U11T2 (some 2005s, 2006/2007) team in ERSL – 9v9. Game night: Tuesdays
- U13/14R (2003/2004/2005) team in ERSL – 11v11. Game night: Mondays
- U15T1 (some 2003s, 2002) team in ERSL – 11v11.Game night: Wednesdays
- U15/16R (2001/2002) team in ERSL – 11v11. Game night: Thurdays
- Training sessions: Tue 6-8pm for U13/14 and U15/16. Wed 6-8pm for U9 and U11. Sat 9-11am training for all groups
- ZumbaSoccer for Women: we are evaluating the possibility to start this on Saturdays as well, while the youth do their training, we want the ladies to be able to get into soccer. Fitness drills and games.
LACA SC is looking for an energetic trainer for their upcoming Zumba Soccer Program for women.
The program will run during the summer for a period of 8 weeks, once a week on Saturday mornings. You will be responsible for helping participants to improve strength, flexibility, balance and to stay fit through soccer drills. Our ideal trainer is a lively individual that would be committed to our club philosophy to teach in a friendly and safe manner.This is a basic entry level role (1.5 per week) mostly suited to: students in the areas of Phys Ed. or someone looking for community hours. (Note: Police Record Check is mandatory).”
If you are interested and/or you would like to get more details about this positions please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff at THE INDEPENDENT Latino Soccer School asked us to SHARE this
Free Drop-in soccer lessons
Canadian soccer fans from coast to coast can relive the excitement of Rio 2016 when Canada’s Women’s National Team hosts Mexico in a highly anticipated Bronze Medal Celebration Match this Saturday, February 4th. The live broadcast of the match from BC Place in Vancouver airs on TSN2 and RDS2 at 3:00 pm PST/ 6:00 pm ET.