Canadian soccer fans from coast to coast can relive the excitement of Rio 2016 when Canada’s Women’s National Team hosts Mexico in a highly anticipated Bronze Medal Celebration Match this Saturday, February 4th. The live broadcast of the match from BC Place in Vancouver airs on TSN2 and RDS2 at 3:00 pm PST/ 6:00 pm ET.
The time is near… Canada is watching!
Hello LACA friends!
Our AWESOME Women Team AMAZON is looking for players between the ages of 18 and 35 with some experience of the game. They practice once a week. So if you would like to improve your soccer skills and enjoy playing the beautiful game in a friendly environment. Please send us an email at:
This is what we are offering this Fall 2016 – winter 2017
- Season starts week of Oct 24th – until end of April 2017 (about 20 weeks season)
- 1 training session per week (1.5h min) + ERSL game (U9 and U11) or Coliseum game (U13, U15 and U16)
- Born 2006 to 2009 (U11 and U9) are in the Development Tier2 League ERSL (no standings)
- Born 2001 to 2005 (U16, U15 and U13) are in the Competitive Tier2 Coliseum League (tracking of positions)
- Born 2010 don’t participate at ERSL, only training/mini games with eventual friendly games/tournament with Futuro SC (Parmar Academy).
Agenda for training days are:
|Born (20xx)||Weekday – Time||Location|
|U9 (08/09/10)||Fridays – 1800 (6pm) to 1930||D. Roy Kennedy P.S – Woodroffe Ave|
|U11 (06/07)||Fridays – 1800 (6pm) to 1930||D. Roy Kennedy P.S – Woodroffe Ave|
|U13 (04/05)||Saturdays – 1730 (5:30pm) to 1900||ES Pierre Savard – Barrhaven|
|U15 (02/03)||Thursdays – 1815 (6:15pm) to 1945||Albert Street CE – Gym Colt|
|U16 (01)||Tuesdays – 2030 (8:30pm) to 2200||Adult H.S – Preston St|
Game days are:
|Team (20xx)||Weekend – Times||League|
|U9 (08/09/10)||Saturdays – 1200, 1300 or 1400||ERSL – Starts Sat Nov 12th|
|U11 (06/07)||Saturdays – 1600, 1700 or 1800||ERSL – Starts Sat Nov 12th|
|U13 (04/05)||Sundays – 0800, 0900, 1000 or 1100||Coliseum – Starts Sun Oct 30th|
|U15 (02/03)||Sundays – 0800, 0900, 1000, 1100 or 1200||Coliseum – Starts Sun Oct 30th|
|U16 (01)||Saturdays – 1200, 1300, 1400, 1500 or 1600||Coliseum – Starts Sat Oct 29th|
Sign up today here (limited availability, max 12 players per team – first come, first serve!)
Please be advised that today OSA posted an advertisement for the following positions on various websites:
1. Regional Manager, Player Development, this position will report to the Manager, Player Development. Submission Closing Date – Monday, October 10, 2016 .
2. U18 Female Canada Games Team Assistant Coach reporting to the Canada Summer Games Female Head Coach. Submission Closing Date – Wednesday, November 23, 2016
3. U18 Male Canada Games Team Assistant Coach reporting to the Canada Summer Games Male Head Coach. Submission Closing Date – Wednesday, November 23, 2016
Should you know anyone who may be interested and qualified for these positions, please encourage them to apply. They can submit their cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following our previous story here, these “Foxes” are now serious contenders for the 1st place in the Tier2 category at ERSL. With only 2 games left!
6 weeks ago we were still half way through the season, but now this team has demonstrated we didn’t get to the top 3 by just good luck or coincidence. With a solid 11 wins out of 16 games so far and also with the top scorer in our team (Justin SOSA., 19 goals) and 5 straight wins in the last 5 weeks, the “Foxes” are now tied in 2nd place with 33 points and only 2 points difference from the top team (Perth United, 35 points).
Tomorrow Thursday Sep 1st, we play at our Home Field (Rideau H.S on Saint Laurent Bvld) at 6pm against our “partner” team Surad (5th, 27 points), which we know pretty well. Simultaneously, Perth United (have lost last 2 games) plays Gloucester Hornets and Ottawa City Silver (2nd, 33 points) plays West Carleton (3rd, 31 points). So tomorrow is a pretty important game for our team, since a win could definitely put us at the lead if the other 2 teams don’t win their respective games!.
We invite you to come and cheer for our “Foxes” tomorrow!. It will mean a lot to these kids and coaches.