Just a quick note about our presence at the 1st Youth Sport Expo show at the Bell Sensplex in Kanata. We will have a booth there both days Sat and Sun.
There are many other exhibitors, all related to Youth Sports in Ottawa.
Tickets are $5 (children under 4 are free)
You can get 50% off an entry ticket with the code YSE50off entered here to purchase and print tickets.
Sat Mar 11th from 9am to 6pm
Sun Mar 12th from 10am to 5pm
LACASC Booth 67
Bell Sensplex 1565 Maple Grove Rd Kanata, ON
More information at the youthsportexpo.ca
Spring season (limited spots available, no cost). Please contact email@example.com before drop in:
- U9/11 (born 2006-2010) 5v5 futsal “house-league” Sat 3pm to 4:30pm (Woodroffe H.S, first floor)
- U13/14 (born 2003-2005) 5v5 futsal “house-league” Sat 4:30pm to 6pm (Woodroffe H.S, first floor)
- U15/16 (born 2001 to 2002) 5v5 futsal “house-league” Fri 6pm to 8pm (gym Mustang, 438 Slater St, 2nd floor)
- Need waiver form submitted for new players
- Currently running until end of April
Summer plans (online registration starts soon)
- U9T2 (some 2007s, 2008/2009) team in ERSL – 7v7. Game night: Mondays
- U11T2 (some 2005s, 2006/2007) team in ERSL – 9v9. Game night: Tuesdays
- U13/14R (2003/2004/2005) team in ERSL – 11v11. Game night: Mondays
- U15T1 (some 2003s, 2002) team in ERSL – 11v11.Game night: Wednesdays
- U15/16R (2001/2002) team in ERSL – 11v11. Game night: Thurdays
- Training sessions: Tue 6-8pm for U13/14 and U15/16. Wed 6-8pm for U9 and U11. Sat 9-11am training for all groups
- ZumbaSoccer for Women: we are evaluating the possibility to start this on Saturdays as well, while the youth do their training, we want the ladies to be able to get into soccer. Fitness drills and games.